Brilliant Proposal Stories That Are Sure to Inspire Yours Someday
While he may have been taking the more humorous side to it, Winston Churchill has the right idea – a marriage proposal is a big deal and an even bigger moment. Something as life changing as a marriage proposal can seem like a daunting task, after all it is a story you will be telling for the rest of your life. For a little inspiration on the matter, we have compiled a list of our favorite marriage proposal videos that are sure to strike up your own creativeness one day.
- Peter proposes to the love of his life, Tina, at the Union Train Station in Los Angeles, making for a truly heartfelt moment. http://bit.ly/WeO7sB
- Jeff proposes to his girlfriend Noreen on a quiet evening at Madison Square Park in New York City with the help of a few friends and people in the park. http://bit.ly/1rk8Rw5
- Clayton proposes to Anna in an epic and unique fashion with a string quartet and a flash mob choir. http://bit.ly/1pey2Lw
- A Friday night game of Pictionary takes an unexpected turn in a very unexpected proposal. http://bit.ly/1kzIdb4
- James picks his girlfriend up from LAX with a guitar and the surprise of a life time. http://bit.ly/1mRhtXY
- In maybe the most creative video on the list, Brady proposes to his girlfriend during a family vacation in a fashion you truly have to see to believe. http://bit.ly/1l8A39t
- Sam proposes to his girlfriend Michaela…and she had the ring all along. http://bit.ly/1mY9KqK
- Colton and Taylor get engaged in hospital following an elaborate and truly unique proposal. http://bit.ly/1jC0oBK
- A firefighter on the job surprises his girlfriend in one awesome way. http://bit.ly/1qKKWC3
- A young couple gets engaged in a movie theater after a very creative proposal in our final video. http://bit.ly/1jU1CZv
While these videos have their own element of uniqueness and creativity behind them, they all share one common theme – love. While a marriage proposal may seem like a daunting task, as long as if you are truly in love chances are you will get a pretty good story out of it. Ultimately, we hope these videos will inspire you to share your true feelings with the person you love most and create your own proposal story of epic proportions one day.