Gratitude Interview #1 – Levi Felix, Founder of Camp Grounded and Digital Detox
Levi Felix is the Founder & CEO of Digital Detox and Camp Grounded – A Summer Camp for Adults. Camp Grounded is an internationally renowned, tech-free wellness retreat that everyone should experience. Levi has been helping people disconnect from their devices, unplug from our noisy worlds and reconnect with the good stuff; our community, nature and ourselves for years.
He is one of the more thoughtful entrepreneurs we’ve met and has some poignant thoughts about building more mindful, meaningful, and balanced lives, online & off.
In this interview, we discuss the inspiration behind his work, why pressing pause is necessary to re-connect, and talk about the people who have significantly impacted his life:
- 0:32 – How do you answer the question “what do you do?”
- 2:03 – What advice would you give to people so they can evaluate their relationship with technology and their devices?
- 3:42 – Who is a friend that has been one of the largest contributing factors to you being who you are?
- 6:07 – If you were to acknowledge one mentor or figure who has been responsible for your growth and development as an entrepreneur, who would that person be?
- 10:05 – Why are you grateful for your partner?
- 14:10 – If you were to point out one of your family members who has inspired you and contributed to who are as a human being, who would it be?
- 16:42 – Where can people find out about you and your work?