Gratitude Interview #2 – Hannah Brencher of More Love Letters
Hannah is the founder of The World Needs More Love Letters (MLL), a letter exchange dedicated to connecting strangers across the globe through the art of letter writing. Through MLL, she’s grown her global community across 6 continents, 59 countries, all 50 states and over 70 college campuses.
As a rising social entrepreneur she’s been named as one of the White House’s “Women Working to Do Good”, TED speaker with over a million views, and a published author whose memoir “If You Find This Letter” will be in bookstores worldwide this March.
Hannah is one of those people that exudes an internal light that you just want to be around. She is honest about her own struggle and it makes her story all the more powerful. We hope you enjoy the chat as much as we did.
In this interview, we discuss:
- 0:45 – How do you answer the question “what do you do?”
- 1:47 – Why is this the work that you’ve chosen?
- 5:24 – What do you now know about running a business that you wish you knew when you were starting out?
- 7:32 – If you were to acknowledge one mentor or figure who has been largely responsible for your growth and development as an entrepreneur, who would that person be and why?
Tammy Tibbetts of She’s the First
- 12:15 – If you were to point out one of your family members who has inspired you and contributed to who are as a human being, who would it be and why?
- 15:50 – Who is a friend that has been one of the largest contributing factors to you being who you are and why?
Eryn Eddy of So Worth Loving
- 21:34 – How do you show people that they matter?
- 24:04 – Who is an artist or a creator who has impacted your life and why?
- 28:07 – What is something you’re really thankful for at the moment, and one thing you’re looking forward to?
- 30:07 – If you were to say #ILoveYouBecause to your boyfriend, how would you finish that statement?
- 31:10 – Where can people find you and your work online?