Tribute is revolutionizing the way brands capture user testimonial
Consumers are becoming content creators, sharing video and photos across social channels as a testament to their brand loyalty — marketing their favorite brands along the way. But while this content may be branded, User-Generated Content isn’t advertising — it’s a conversation.
That’s what makes UGC so powerful…
- 51% of consumers trust UGC over other information on a company site
- 92% of consumers worldwide say they trust word-of-mouth more than advertising
- Customer-made reviews about a product are trusted 12x more than promo marketing content
- 86% of Millennials call UGC “a positive indicator of brand quality”
- Website visitors are 64% more likely to buy product from online store after watching a video
User Generated Video made easy
Tribute is excited to announce two signature services that simplify the process of gathering user video testimonials.
Three. Simple. Steps.
- We design a custom landing page. Tell Tribute the particulars of your campaign and the Tribute team will build a video portal that matches your brand aesthetic.
- Collect videos. Invite people to join by email, or send custom URL out via social media. Users record directly on the page using their mobile device or computer.
- Professional Edit and Distribution. Tribute’s professional editors can turn your UGV into beautiful highlight reels, while also delivering high converting video ads that are ready to post across your social channels.
To create a fresh look for their annual campaign to support CancerCare, Caribou Coffee used Tribute’s tech to create a User-Generated Video Contest, giving audiences a platform to share meaningful stories of caregivers who impacted their lives. Caribou donated $5 to CancerCare for every video submitted — gaining 100,000+ impressions, and features on CBS, MediaPost, and MarketWired.
General Assembly used Centralized Testimonial Collection and gathered 700 testimonials from GA students across the globe. The Tribute team turned these videos into a highlight reel to share across all networks during #TeacherAppreciationWeek.
Matt Brimer // General Assembly “We had been looking for an easy way to collect video testimonials from our customers and Tribute made it so easy. Excited to work together for years to come.”
Kelly Jones // Legend PR “Thank you for such a great partnership! Caribou is very happy with the videos that your team put together and we loved working with your wonderful video platform.”
Wendy Kopp // Teach for America “I wanted to thank you and the incredible Tribute team for making this year’s campaign a success. I am so grateful for the Tribute platform for allowing us to showcase the critical work and impact our corps members are having in the lives of students and families across the country.”
Interested in running a campaign of your own on our site? We’d love to connect! Don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.